Scam Alert Kathleen DeGregorio

Summertimetess
Contributor
Contributor

The Person Using my sisters name saying they are out at sea then scamming you of Money IS NOT <removed> She was scammed the exacerbate same as ALL YOU, she was Stupid and sent this scammer a copy of her Drivers Locence amd that is Why this person is using her name She has Never scammed a single a person in her life So STOP ACCUSING MY SISTER KATHY OR I WILL BE SEEKING LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU DEFAMING HER NAME WILL BE SLAPPED WITH A LAW SUIT. SO CUT IT OUT AND FUND THE REAL SCAMMER

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Summertimetess 

No idea what you are on about.

But suggest you direct your law suits to the scammer that your sister gave her i.d. to.

If someone is receiving emails trying to lead them to being scammed and they are in your sisters name then of course they are going to warn others not to deal with someone using that name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Summertimetess
Contributor
Contributor

You know exactly what I am talking about as it’s ALWAYS your BIG MOUTH that says crap about <removed>

Login to Me Too

Summertimetess
Contributor
Contributor
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT MATE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SLANDERING MY SISTERS NAME AND I HAVE SCREENSHOTTED EVERYTHING SO GET READY MATE
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Summertimetess 

Sorry I have no idea what you are on about.

How on earth am i slandering your sisters name when i have never heard of her?

If you have screenshot this thread then thats fine doesn't bother me one bit????

However as i said if folks are warning others that the person using your sisters name is a scammer then its good to warn them, would you rather that they were scammed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.