SMALL non-profit

RonRN18
New Community Member

I am setting up an American Heart Association Training Site at my church. I will not be charging a fee for the course, but there are two things a student needs to pay for; the student workbook and the course completion card. I have to pay for all of these before I receive the money. I will only charge the direct cost of the book and card, no profit being made off either. My question is, can I use PayPal as just a personal payment if it makes it more convenient for my students? I will have up to 12 students per class and likely teach one or two classes per month. I will also accept cash and checks, so the overall point I'm trying to make is this is very "small time." My issue is that since I am not making any money, only trying to recoup costs I've already paid. If I'm required to pay a fee for using PayPal, I am flat out losing money.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RonRN18

Why not set up a money pool?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/money-pools-overview-and-frequently-asked-questions-faq3...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.