Rip off

john168
New Community Member

I ordered a car part on line on june 6 and its the 30th. have emailed the seller several times with no reply. I have invoice number and receipt I was not using my account but it was paid through paypal. How do I contact paypal about this? The website is usless.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You have to go through customer service as they can assign a transaction ID to your purchase which you can use to open a dispute.   

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @john168,

The information that @Anonymous_User supplied is close. You can use the receipt email from the transaction you made to create a full PayPal account. If you created a full PayPal account using the same email address already, it will not be possible to create an account using that guest account receipt, but you can check with customer support for options.

When paying online, the benefit of logging in to your PayPal account is not just the safety and convenience of using the saved financial information, but also the security that PayPal's Purchase Protection affords. This protection is available on transactions that are made while logged in to a PayPal account. Guest transactions do not have the same protection.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.