Resolution in favor of Seller on a counterfeit item I want money back

mkenyon0123
New Community Member
transaction ID: PP-D-51270296 Amount: $ 168.70 I still not have gotten the refund from this transaction last month you charged me again and then credited it back. I need the original refund this has been going on since December.
When I check on status it says waiting on seller.
I just saw yesterday decided in sellers favor how is that possible they were fake.
I would like to reopen this case send back boots I have checked and checked on this you are suppose to guarantee the purchases through eBay
I have tried to send the boots back with no address to send to they were fake!!!
How can you support the seller all I wanted to do was send them back because they were fake

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mkenyon0123 

You can't just say they are fake you have to prove it.

You needed to supply a letter to paypal from a shop that sold the genuine item or the company that made them OR trading standards and upload it as proof.

If you filed a dispute for item received but not as described then it has to be significantly other than as described and if you did not submit proof they were fake then paypal would see you paid for boots and received boots so there was no 'significant' reason to find in your favour.

If you have the option of a small claims court action in your country then you could try that OR you could try your credit card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.