Request for change my country

Danmakuwa
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon 

I'm  writing  this mail to request to you to allowed me to change my country address because I'm  Nigerian but in my PayPal  nationality  their show me United State and I share both United and Nigeria mailing address  before I'm  in USA but keep know I'm  return to my home country Nigeria  that is my reason to request  to you to change my country Name please. 

I would be  very much greatful  if you give me this favourable consideration  please .

Look forward to hear from you .

Sincerely 

Ahmed <removed>

<removed>

Kano state 

Nigeria. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danmakuwa

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Danmakuwa
Contributor
Contributor

But please I need your help and authority  concern to help  to move my money into my Nigeria local back account  please  I'm orgent need of my money this week please  , I'm  seriously  sick I swear  to almighty  God I Speed  too much money for my  medical  care help me please .

Just to change my country  name or to transfer my money this is my account  details below please. 

My name is Ahmed Abba .
Date of birth August 5, 1986.
My usa mailing address is
Ahmed Abba
304fleming Street Montgomery, Alabama 36104 United State
Phone number is +2348032100455.
My Nigerian mailing Address is No6 sir kashim Ibrahim road nassarawa g r a kano state Nigeria,
I'm writing this mail to request to you to help me an transfer my 93 dollars in my PayPal Account please.
The problem I open my PayPal in USA and know I'm not long in USA I'm in Nigeria I try my best to transfer the money but having difficulties.
In this regard I forward my request to you an all authorities concern for the persual an necessarily action please.
I would be very grateful if you give me a favourable consideration please. I'm in need of my money
This is my Nigerian Account Number
Bank name Access Bank
Account Name Ahmed Abba Umar
Account Number is 0724218480

Please help me .
Thank you very much
Ahmed Abba
No6 sir kashim Ibrahim road nassarawa G R A kano State Nigeria

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danmakuwa

PLEASE URGENTLY EDIT AND REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO FROM THIS PUBLIC WORLDWIDE BOARD.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danmakuwa

Secondly you can't withdraw funds from a Nigerian paypal account and IF you have used a US account instead then you will never be able to verify it or withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.