Removing previous name / address / accounts from search when paying for something.

AEX
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone. You know where you're just about to pay for an item with paypal and you have your name and address in a list to choose from? There are old ones, and some belonging to other people that I would like to delete. How do  I delete these from search? Cheers

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AEX

Click on send and request > manage contacts > more (top of page) > create an invoice > settings top of page > address book from the drop down list.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AEX
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassHey, cheers. That did help me with something but actually not what I meant. I mean, I had an old address and a different name, also, my brothers name and my girlfriends name and address comes up in a drop down list of options when about to buy something. I'm trying to delete those.  I hope that makes sense. It's literally, when you're just about to place an order with paypal and you choose a name and address that you've used in the past. I went to delete those. Thanks for answering.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.