Regarding rocketstock.store

Akash1213
Contributor
Contributor

Hi is this website www.rocketstock.store is genuine or not. Because on this website payment method through PayPal is available so is this trustful or not

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Akash1213 

No idea, but loads of sites offer credit card payments as well but that doesn't mean the card company have 'vetted' them to make sure they are genuine does it?

You need to research who you trade with using google or reviews from trusted sites etc and read up on Paypals buyer protection policy so you can risk assess your own transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Akash1213
Contributor
Contributor
But this website review is not available anywhere and in their Instagram page they always says that we are certified user of paypal that's why we are genuine because of we accept payment via paypal
Login to Me Too

Pratheep21
Contributor
Contributor
I too have the same question in mind, Mr.Akash did you make any purchase with them !!!
Login to Me Too

Akash1213
Contributor
Contributor
No I didn't make any purchase from that website that's why I put question to paypal but paypal is not replying my answer they only says that read on our website security page. If u got any person who buy from rocketstock then asked him or her about the product or otherwise tell me about the guy
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Akash1213 

@Pratheep21 

Paypal gives you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess who you purchase from.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.