Refund

depresslass03
New Community Member

Hi. Please, I need help or advice. I work part-time online in a watch store in the UK. We only communicate on Skype. The customer pays me through my Paypal and I withdraw and sent them through a remittance center. After two weeks of working to them, with the 13 customer that pays through me. They were nowhere to find, the latest message I received is that they can no longer sustain the store. That I just have to ignore the customer and change my Paypal account. I don't want to do that. My big problem now is our customers are now filing disputes to my PayPal and cursed me. And the people I worked in the store, message the customer that they can no longer give the item and get their refund to me. Anyone there who can help me, please. The name of their store is CIwathes Replica Store in the UK. How can I file a case for the people or staff in the UK or at least report them to the proper authorities I am in the Philippines? I refunded 3 customers already amounting to 20PHP and I don't have any more money to refund other customers. I am working online to sustain the need of my family, a blind husband, and a son. And what agency in the Philippines handle a case like me. Please, I urgently need help I don't know what to do anymore. If the case is escalated, will Paypal make me pay to all of them? I don't have money to pay for them. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.