Refund

Toox
Contributor
Contributor
Can I still do refund if I send money to friend and family? I'm trying to purchase something but the seller wants me to use family and friends
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Toox,

Oh no! Definitely don't send a payment for an item or service as Friends & Family. Sending a payment this way will void your Buyer Protection, meaning the receiver wouldn't have to send you anything and would get to keep the payment. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Toox,

Oh no! Definitely don't send a payment for an item or service as Friends & Family. Sending a payment this way will void your Buyer Protection, meaning the receiver wouldn't have to send you anything and would get to keep the payment. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Toox
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Ashley! Yes I didn't give in to what she wants. That's what I thought would happen that's why I didn't pay her with what she wants.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.