Refund Fees

jaceyboy
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone correct me in confirming that PayPal now keep the fees from a transaction that someone makes to me?, I have a small website which is setup to take PayPal but I have had to cancel and refund orders due to Corona Virus non supply, and PayPal have charged me £35 for nothing?, this cannot be right or legal!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tess_08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @jaceyboy Welcome to community forum. Im sorry to hear that the transaction need to be cancelled. Please click the link below for more information about the refund and the fees. https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/common-questions-about-issuing-refunds-faq3214 Thank you.
Login to Me Too

lynslee
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal employees aren't even listening to the businesses who have to issue refunds due to this virus. They just copy and paste replies to us with answers on pre-virus situations.  These situations are NOT the same as before. Businesses are needing to issue refunds due to closures and paypal is STILL TAKING TRANSACTION FEES.

WHY!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.