Refund Fees - Done with PayPal

damiencaz
Contributor
Contributor

What other company can we use that will refund our fees when processing a refund.  We have been with PayPal for many years, but we are done with them.  It is not fair to keep our money after we process a refund.  Instead of complaining about them, we are leaving them. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@damiencaz 

When a seller refunds you via paypal, your fees are returned. Perhaps you mean something else? 

Other options are not really to be discussed on the paypal forum, for obvious reasons. Though Stripe is typically use frequently in the industry as it allows anyone to pay easily with a card. 

I would not recommend leaving paypal as many customers prefer using it to checkout. 

Login to Me Too

gator66
Contributor
Contributor

I'm done with them too! Had them for 17 years - tonight I gave a 100% refund to my customer, and they did NOT refund any of the fees, charged me the fees. Must be some new change they have made to their user agreement - I had no idea it would do this! Just cost me over $20. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.