Recreating a paypal acc with same Email.

TheAHMguy
Contributor
Contributor

I made my acc into business not noticing what I will have to go thru. But soon realized Business acc is not for me for now.w So I tried to change it back into personal acc. But there was only one option, Close Account. My question is if I will disable my acc. Can I recreate it with the same email into personal acc?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @TheAHMguy,

Downgrading the account from business to personal will not affect any payments you've previously received or prevent you from receiving new payments. If you will contact our customer support, they will be more than happy to help you downgrade the account. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheAHMguy 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TheAHMguy
Contributor
Contributor

Will I get the amount of money I was already having inside in business acc?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @TheAHMguy,

Downgrading the account from business to personal will not affect any payments you've previously received or prevent you from receiving new payments. If you will contact our customer support, they will be more than happy to help you downgrade the account. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.