$$ Rebate via Pay Pal from a digital coupon

vittyken
Contributor
Contributor

We shop at Winn Dixie in St Petersburg, FL. They have manufacturer's digital coupons that give a rebate via PayPal. How do we get that rebate?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Rebeccatoro
Contributor
Contributor
I bought blue moon beer and how do you get the rebate?? I bought it from Winn Dixie. I need to call corporate if this doesn’t get resolved happened to me with bud light I bought last week
Login to Me Too

vittyken
Contributor
Contributor

First, you have to be a Rewards card member with digital coupons and ads. I remember when I first did an ad that dealt with PayPal for the rebate you had to connect with your PayPal account. Obviously, if you don't have one, you can create one and go from there. 

I found out that it took a week before we got our rebate from PayPal on our account with PayPal.

So, don't worry. I went frantic for the days before I got the rebate. You just have to wait if you connected all the "dots" in the first place.

Login to Me Too

Rebeccatoro
Contributor
Contributor
I am a rewards card member of Winn Dixie.. how do I link the pay pal .. it’s so confusing will I get a email???
Login to Me Too

lfengler

We tried to use Digital Rebates (Rebate via PayPal) at Albertsons Market place in Meridian Idaho. My wife used her CC for the purchase and specifically signed up for PayPal because of this. There's no information on the her PayPal account site and what I seem to gather this has been a major issue from other stores, Coors, Miller, Budweiser and PayPal. How does one get the rebates?

Login to Me Too

ikofig
New Community Member

I raised a stink with the store (Safeway) and they gave me a credit equal to the rebate amount.

Login to Me Too

uglyconnner
Contributor
Contributor

ShadowC
Contributor
Contributor
Me too....sick of standing in line at customer service to get a cash rebate.... They hope he will forget and just go away. No one at Winn-Dixie understands this rebate and every cashier either doesn’t want to explain it or explains it wrong. Customer service doesn’t get it at all but it’s in their ad so unfortunately they OU the four dollars since you bought the product. My suggestion… Just hang onto your receipt because you’re gonna need it this rebate does not work through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

MasterWu27
Contributor
Contributor
Login to the grocery chain that offers your PayPal rebate. I use Vons.com living in Southern California. After logging into Vons.com I’m able to update my email using the same email address as my PayPal account. That linked my Just for U rewards and now the rebates should appear in my PayPal account automatically.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.