Re: zestads limited Problem

szy54
Contributor
Contributor

ZEST ADS seems to be getting along for quite a bit of time flying under the radar of the FTC--- Doing unfair Trade Business online- This is quite tricky and they have gotten by until The COVID-19 Corona Virus has been put in the spin of protection of The Consumer Against Companies and The Companies that work with them providing services and products.

They can not Falsely Advertise, Price Gouge, or sell products and not fulfill them. The FTC - is investigating Paypal and Zest ads Limited at this time for this practice. I was sold two Face Mask advertised for COVID-19 Corona Virus Protection on April 3, 2020, off of Facebook, and paid an additional VIP shipping Rush Charge guaranteeing me delivery 2-7 days. I have copies of every one of their pages. I have forwarded it to the authorities. I was assured all involved will be prosecuted it doesn't matter that Paypal only collects the money as they are just as involved if they did not refund my money.  Now I will watch and see,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

swstant
Contributor
Contributor

Something very similar has happened to me. Same product ordered from what I have to believe was the same FB ad. I learned very shortly after I ordered that another order from a legit company was successful so emailed their support email address provided in order confirmation 6 minutes after order was placed then again a few days after that asking for confirmation of cancellation. I heard nothing back for 9 more days and that was only after I initiated a dispute with PayPal which was denied. I appealed with loads of documentation and a day by day timeline of what happened and it just got denied again. 
Seems like with the volume of complaints on here and elsewhere we could combine forces and maybe have a little more leverage against all parties involved. Hard to believe it's so easy to get away with this kind of behavior. Consumers really are at a disadvantage here. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.