Re: PayPal Business or Premier Account Creation

Ideaspro
Contributor
Contributor

I want to create PayPal Business account or PayPal Premier account but I discovered that this
feature is not available in my country, Nigeria. Please, in the present circumstances what can I do
to legitimately use the PayPal business/premier account for the sale of digital goods without
cutting corners?

Thank you!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Ideaspro, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Customers in Nigeria can only use PayPal to send money. It is not possible to use PayPal to receive funds. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Ideaspro
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal_Siobhan2

Yes, I know we cannot receive money in Nigeria at this time. What I am asking is there logistics being put in place to make it possible? I sell digital goods like ebooks and I have been partnering to sell. Now that PayPal is in Nigeria, it would have been awesome having the full services of PayPal.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Yes, I understand. When PayPal offers its services to a country, we will work with local government and banking regulations to see what services we are allowed to provide within that country. Unfortunately, we do not currently have permission to allow customers in Nigeria to receive funds using PayPal. If this changes, it will be noted on the PayPal website. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.