Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

flojack
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have an open order for a quilt from Printable Company Limited ordered off facebook...should I be concerned that the quilt will not be sent by this company

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Devlin1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your order - I just ordered a rug from “ azcozy” from a Facebook ad which processed through Printable Company on PayPal. It’s been about 2 weeks with no update on my order. Sounds fishy🤔
Login to Me Too

lllamb
New Community Member
I purchased a rug a month and as of yet have not received it.
Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
If you finally get your order it will be a piece of junk. And now after I have made “chatter” their calling the company name Printabel Limited. They are nothing but a scam. From this point on I will be checking PayPal resolution reviews and keep the “chatter” going so someone else doesn’t lose their money.
Login to Me Too

jjcong
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a cheap piece of material that was supposed to be a $100 quilt from Printabel Company Limited. Do NOT buy anything from this company. It is a scam!!

Login to Me Too

Dabel
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, you have lots of company so let me help you. First the company will offer you $10-$20 to just keep that worthless piece of caca. File a complaint with PayPal, they are going to find in your favor BUT they will agree you have to send it back to the seller in CHINA. I k kw, you k kw and PayPal knows you didn't receive it from China, they don't care. If you take it to UPS it's going to cost you $80 to send it back. In order to get a refund you have to play their game. AZCozy taught us this. Go get the cheapest postcard you can find, send it to the address they give you with tracking. It will show it was delivered and PayPal should refund your money OR just forget all that, file a complaint with PayPal but get in touch with your bank and file a charge back to get your money back. PayPal does not have your back here, they no longer guarantee your purchases, they get their money from the seller so you have to play it their way.
Login to Me Too

jjcong
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help!

Login to Me Too

JKBags
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a rug from this company over a month ago and have yet to receive it. Thanks for posting about your quilt and others regarding purchases from this company. I plan to file a complaint with FB as well, because that's where I saw the advertisement for the rug.

Login to Me Too

Skirsch
Contributor
Contributor

I received my so called rug yesterday after two months of waiting and several emails back and forth with the company.  I ordered a rug and what I received is a giant, poorly screen printed dish mat.  DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.  I have asked them for a full refund, but do not have much confidence I will receive any of my money back.  I will also be going through PayPal Resolution and hoping they have purchase protection for this.  

Login to Me Too

Leslie0120
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal won't help you.  We have all tried.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.