cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

To everyone that has not received this product, be thankful, maybe, not likely but maybe Paypal will refund your money, if you receive the item it will be junk.  Also Paypal is backing this company because no one gets a refund unless you send the item to CHINA.  Paypal knows you didn't order from China, they know you didn't receive it from China but...….you will be required to send the item to China to get a refund.  Cost of sending a quilt to China you ask?  $70-$80.  That's out of your pocket.  So my options were to file charge back with my bank and go to BBB and file complaints there.  Since I'm assuming Paypal is in bed with AZCozy (because they always side with them) I filed complaints about both.  I will try any other way to pay for items than Paypal in the future, they are not the company they once were, they don't see why you would be unhappy about spending $70-$80 to get back $99.90.  I don't get it.  I'm so sorry this is happening to you, I do feel your pain.

Highlighted
Contributor

Scammer Fake emails,fake,fake. Will take your money and you will never get a shipping notice but they will promise you everything. Do not order from this company! Scammer!
Highlighted
Contributor

I wish I could write that eloquently when I have been **bleep**. Lol. I’m sorry you went through that as did I. Never got anywhere with mine and I was out $200 and four people sad because they didn’t get a Christmas present. Well done.
Highlighted

Same here order 3 quilts from aquacozy tracking no. Are not found.was told they were ship by DHLG called tracking/transaction no. Not found. I think I've been scam. Also name now is printable company limited . order on Dec 5 2019. Still not here.
Highlighted

Hi everyone, 

I am sorry to hear that so many of you have not received your items. Please go to the Resolution centre and file a claim if you have not received an item that you have paid for. We can then review the details and if your seller cannot provide valid tracking information showing that your item has been delivered to you then we can offer you a refund. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Highlighted
Contributor

I have my complaint with resolution and the BBB. After waiting for weeks and 30 emails to the companies (Printabel, Cozy, and Kaylee and Tepid All Fraud) I finally received rugs. They are table mats is all I can say. Everything knows what a floor rug is. I now have a problem of if I trust PAYPAL Credit any more. I thought it would get me a refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

Paula, I had filed a claim with the resolution center. That was a joke. My problem is I received a piece of cheap junk, nothing like what was advertised. I got it from Texas. They wanted me to send it to China before I could get my refund. I received notification PayPal sided with me but to get my money I needed to send it to China at my expense. So bottom line they sided with the scammers knowing full well the company was doing this and they have numerous complaints about this company. Why would I have to spend $80 to send it back to receive a $89 refund? I finally had to file a charge back through my bank because PayPal doesn't research or help the consumer.
Highlighted
Contributor

Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

@PayPal_paula , I see you giving advice to go to the resolution and file a complaint.  Are you reading our feedback?  Most of us have done that and Paypal backs the scammers, I sent at least 8 different names that this company sells under, called the numbers for the addresses this company says is theirs, I get the REAL business owners on the phone and they tell me I'm not the first to call, they have never heard of this company, they don't sell quilts or rugs and the AZCozy/Tepid/Printable have never shipped or done business at any of these addresses.  Paypal doesn't give a crap, they tell us they ruled in our favor, yippee, and then tell us all we have to do is ship the quilt to China (even though we didn't buy from China, didn't receive it from China, etc.).  So the cost to us is $80 shipping to get $89 back.  How is this ruling in our favor?  This company also has been known to send a post card to anyone in the same zip code as the order so they have a tracking number.  If paypal would even bother to check the "item" that has a tracking number that Printable has sent is an ounce, not pounds.  So if we receive a piece of garbage Paypal sides with them and if Printable sent a post card and provides Paypal with the tracking number to anywhere in the same zip Paypal also sides with them.  When researching this I've found hundreds of folks posting about this company, I certainly wasn't the first person to complain, Paypal is aware of how horrible this company is but still backs them, Paypal is just worried about recouping their money, they could give a rats behind if we are scammed or not.  That is why I have filed complaints with BBB about Printable and Paypal.

Highlighted
Contributor

You will need to start the process that this company’s a SCAMMER. That is the softest word I can say about Cozy, Printabel, Raylee and Tepid. These are different names they use. I have over 30 emails of promises. The only positive remark from this purchase I can say is the last email I sent them. I told them I would go to as many websites I can find and leave my one message of “DON’T BUY THEY ARE A SCAM!” That’s why they have so many company names.
Highlighted
Contributor

When you finally get your quilt it will be a piece of junk, and it took 1 month for me to get it. All of the beautiful quilting that you see in their ad will not be on the quilt that you receive. Very poor fabric is used. These people need to be shut down because they are very deceiving in their ad.