Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

flojack
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have an open order for a quilt from Printable Company Limited ordered off facebook...should I be concerned that the quilt will not be sent by this company

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Dabel
Contributor
Contributor
Paula, I had filed a claim with the resolution center. That was a joke. My problem is I received a piece of cheap junk, nothing like what was advertised. I got it from Texas. They wanted me to send it to China before I could get my refund. I received notification PayPal sided with me but to get my money I needed to send it to China at my expense. So bottom line they sided with the scammers knowing full well the company was doing this and they have numerous complaints about this company. Why would I have to spend $80 to send it back to receive a $89 refund? I finally had to file a charge back through my bank because PayPal doesn't research or help the consumer.
Login to Me Too

Dabel
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_paula , I see you giving advice to go to the resolution and file a complaint.  Are you reading our feedback?  Most of us have done that and Paypal backs the scammers, I sent at least 8 different names that this company sells under, called the numbers for the addresses this company says is theirs, I get the REAL business owners on the phone and they tell me I'm not the first to call, they have never heard of this company, they don't sell quilts or rugs and the AZCozy/Tepid/Printable have never shipped or done business at any of these addresses.  Paypal doesn't give a crap, they tell us they ruled in our favor, yippee, and then tell us all we have to do is ship the quilt to China (even though we didn't buy from China, didn't receive it from China, etc.).  So the cost to us is $80 shipping to get $89 back.  How is this ruling in our favor?  This company also has been known to send a post card to anyone in the same zip code as the order so they have a tracking number.  If paypal would even bother to check the "item" that has a tracking number that Printable has sent is an ounce, not pounds.  So if we receive a piece of garbage Paypal sides with them and if Printable sent a post card and provides Paypal with the tracking number to anywhere in the same zip Paypal also sides with them.  When researching this I've found hundreds of folks posting about this company, I certainly wasn't the first person to complain, Paypal is aware of how horrible this company is but still backs them, Paypal is just worried about recouping their money, they could give a rats behind if we are scammed or not.  That is why I have filed complaints with BBB about Printable and Paypal.

Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
You will need to start the process that this company’s a SCAMMER. That is the softest word I can say about Cozy, Printabel, Raylee and Tepid. These are different names they use. I have over 30 emails of promises. The only positive remark from this purchase I can say is the last email I sent them. I told them I would go to as many websites I can find and leave my one message of “DON’T BUY THEY ARE A SCAM!” That’s why they have so many company names.
Login to Me Too

SCAMalert1955
Contributor
Contributor

When you finally get your quilt it will be a piece of junk, and it took 1 month for me to get it. All of the beautiful quilting that you see in their ad will not be on the quilt that you receive. Very poor fabric is used. These people need to be shut down because they are very deceiving in their ad.

Login to Me Too

That-Mary
Contributor
Contributor
I’m still waiting for my quilt they were selling under the moniker of LushGood’s. I emailed them and they replied it was delayed due to the corona virus. Their website is gone and my most recent email bounced back. Definitely checking the community input from now on
Login to Me Too

Leslie0120
Contributor
Contributor

YES you should!  This company is a total scam.  I purchased a "Pendleton" king quilt set and other items and

they were trash...NOT Pendleton.  It was also two cheap sheets sewn together with the zipper on the side.

Totally unusable.  This company is HORRIBLE!

Login to Me Too

temp20200428b
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this too.  Do not order quilts on FB.  This is a scam and you go around and around trying to solve this.  I emailed CS at   I received a reply from Melinda who always signed off emails with "Cheers".  I ordered on March 28th and still do not have this product.  I have called PayPal and they say contact the seller. PayPal should not do business with scammers.  I will no longer use PayPal either.  Supposedly the product shipped on April 3, but is in NY.  Go figure.  They sent me a link to track my shipment but my computer blocks out that tracking link as "Very Dangerous.  Do Not Open this Link".  This is a horrible thing for someone to do to folks that think they are ordering a nice product.  I guess I am glad I have not received the product as it appears to be a crappy product as per other comments.  

Login to Me Too

Joeydee
Contributor
Contributor

My wife ordered a quit.  After a month of no product I reached out to Printable, all they did was send me a new tracking number.  Neither number is a good number.  It states the label was printed but product never sent.  DO NOT  I repeat DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.  THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY!

Login to Me Too

Leslie0120
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear this has happened, yet again, to another person.  Still don't understand why PayPal lets them

get away with it.  I have tried every avenue available and was not able to recoup my $200.

Just spread the word is all I can offer.

Login to Me Too

JKBags
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. I've complained to FB, Paypal, and the BBB. It is sad that we aren't getting any results. My next step is for a local news show, 7 on your side. If nothing else, it will bring to light these bogus companies - or at least this one. Always buyer be ware. So unfortunate, especially in the times we all are under. Thanks for your comment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.