Quicken stopped working again

NormS1
Contributor
Contributor
This is a chat I had with Paypal.  Quicken is importing only Whole dollars and no cents.  don't waste your time contacting the paypal's agent.  As you can see they are clueless.  If any one finds a fix to this problem please let me know

PayPal Virtual Agent
09:05 AM
Hi! I'm PayPal's Virtual Agent. I can help with common questions like "what's the status of my dispute" or "I want a refund". If I can't help, I'll transfer your message to an agent.
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:08 AM
When I update PayPal in Quicken I only get hole dollars and no cents. In additions, payments go into the "charge" column not the "Payment" Column.

PayPal Virtual Agent
I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help".
NS
Norman Sunderlin
None of these articles are on topic

PayPal Virtual Agent

Are you contacting us about one of the PayPal branded cards listed below? 

• PayPal Business Debit Mastercard
  • PayPal Cash Card (Debit Mastercard)
  • PayPal Cashback Mastercard
  • PayPal Extras Mastercard
  • PayPal Smart Connect
  • eBay Mastercard
NS
Norman Sunderlin
No

PayPal Virtual Agent
Please send us a detailed message below and an agent will respond to your message within an hour.
You can close the window and come back to it when it’s convenient for you. When we respond, we’ll send you a notification with a link to the Message Center where you can reply.
Tr
You are now chatting with Thushar
Tr
Thushar
09:09 AM
Hello, welcome to PayPal Chat! My name is Thushar. I'll be more than happy to assist you.
NS
Norman Sunderlin
Read what I already typed above
Tr
Thushar
Hi Norman
Greetings for the day!
Please give me a moment while I check the issue for you.
Can you please elaborate on the issue so that I can help you with it?
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:11 AM
When I update PayPal in Quicken I only get hole dollars and no cents. In additions, payments go into the "charge" column not the "Payment" Column.
Tr
Thushar
09:12 AM
May I know whether you are having issue in making payments on third party website using PayPal
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:15 AM
No, not a problem! Quicken is a software that tracks all my accounts. PayPal is one of many accounts it tracts. PayPal was working fine but now only pulls in hold dollar amounts 19.00 instead of 19.25. I have to go to the PayPal site and update every entry to get the correct cents for the dollar amout
Tr
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:17 AM
are you still there
Tr
Thushar
09:17 AM
Please give me a minute or 2 so that I can give you an update on the query that you have.
May I know whether you have tried contacting Quicken regarding the same as this might be a technical glitch on the software.
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:21 AM
Yes, it is on the PayPal side. All other programs work fine. If you do a Google search you will see hundreds of your customers are having the same problem
Tr
Thushar
09:23 AM
I have reviewed your account and cannot see any error on your account so that such error should be happening on your account.
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:23 AM
there are no problem with my account. The problem is with your interface with Quicken.
Are you familiar with Quicken?
Tr
Thushar
09:26 AM
Yes I will just check with my internal team regarding the issue.
Please give me few minutes.
Tr
Tr
Thushar
09:32 AM
Thank you for the patience shown in this regards.
May I know whether you have downloaded the file in PDF format?
Or you are facing issues with all the formats?
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:34 AM
Quicken does not use the pdf format. I have to download the pdf to correct what you send Quicken
Tr
Thushar
09:35 AM
Can you please download the statements without using quicken?
Login to your PayPal account and download the statement.
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:36 AM
I just told you I have to do that all the time to get the correct information to correct what you send Quicken. Please connect me with someone who does you programing for Quicken and other financial software
Tr
Thushar
09:39 AM
You will have to contact Quicken in this regards as the issue is not our end. I have reviewed your account and cannot see any error pertaining to your account. I would suggest you to contact Quicken in this regards.
NS
Norman Sunderlin
09:40 AM
I have already contacted them. I will post this conversation on the users group so they will not waste their time contacting you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.