Problem with payment confirmation email format

soclub
Contributor
Contributor

We use PayPal to collect fees via the PayPal buttons on our website. Once payment has been sent we receive a confirmation email which sometimes has a different format for some reason. One entitled ‘Item no.XXXX – Notification of Payment Received from [name] ([email address])’ is one type we have received for many years and does not cause us any problems. However, another one entitled ‘Payment received from [email address]’ seems to occur more frequently recently and does not display or print properly on some of our officers’ devices.

On investigation with my laptop, using both Microsoft 365 Outlook and Roundcube webmail, I noted that I get a privacy protection message stating that ‘remote resources have been blocked’ along with a button to allow them if you wish. Before allowing the remote resources, I get plain pink blocks but no logo in the header. When remote resources are enabled it displays perfectly with a blue border and logo followed by the transaction details but will not print properly; the border prints like superimposed plain blocks of blue and only part of the logo shows. Other users with differing email clients also have problems printing and don’t always see the transaction details!

This problem is rather annoying for those who need printed copies so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.