Postal Code Error while completing Stakeholders to create business account.

Raitis2861
Contributor
Contributor

We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again. - This is error what i am getting,does anyone know what is problem here ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Raitis2861,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an error when you try to complete the setup of your Business account. Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser, restart it, and try again. If the problem persists, please reach out to customer service for further troubleshooting and assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Raitis2861,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an error when you try to complete the setup of your Business account. Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser, restart it, and try again. If the problem persists, please reach out to customer service for further troubleshooting and assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.