Post code

Frank710
Contributor
Contributor

My wife ordered an item and paid by PayPal, she entered our post code correctly for delivery, SE16 4JD, but it appeared on the screen as SE16 4JL, it would not let her amend it.

She feels that with the rest of our address appearing correctly, she’ll have no trouble, but is there anything she can do about it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Frank710
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again kernowlass, my wife has contacted the seller, so hopefully all is cool now,

I followed your advice about pressing the thumb for kudos, but no numbers appeared on my screen, hope you got two or three from me,

Thanks again,

Frank X

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frank710 

Normally sellers send to the paypal registered address of the buyer at the time of purchase but if you entered another address during checkout or paid as a guest buyer and it was incorrect then you would need to contact the person / merchant / company you purchased from to sort things out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Frank710
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks kernowlass, if the item is sent to the address that my wife originally gave PayPal,it will be okay.

She was asked for the delivery address by the seller, and correctly entered it, but when she tapped the letter D, it appeared on the screen as L.

She tried to delete the L, but it stayed on the screen, but as the bulk of the address is okay, i.e. 99 Blank Street, Southwark, London, SE16 she presumes it will be okay, our code is SE16 4JD, but it appeared as SE16 4JL, 

Thanks for your input, I tried to give you a bunch of kudos, but probably due to being a rookie, I didn’t see any appear,

Frank X

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frank710 

Really depends on which address the seller decides to use.

Whilst they should use the paypal registered one they don't have to.

Why not just contact them and ask?

Just click on the thumb sign to leave kudos for anyone. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Frank710
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again kernowlass, my wife has contacted the seller, so hopefully all is cool now,

I followed your advice about pressing the thumb for kudos, but no numbers appeared on my screen, hope you got two or three from me,

Thanks again,

Frank X

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.