Portable aircon

Cbelle1
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone purchase an item like portable Aircon from Blaux ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

maryk1920
Contributor
Contributor

You will NEVER see them!!! Blaux even processed a $240+ US order, after realizing I had, accidentally ordered 3, instead of 2 portable ACs...& cancelled the order within TWO MINUTES...The customer service rep...in the 'Online Chat', on their order page...ASSURED ME THAT ORDER hadn't even been entered into their system...AND that they only process payment when orders SHIP, then 'assisted me' with ordering the TWO UNITS I INTENDED to purchase...FOR $140+...But BLAUX got paid by PayPal for BOTH orders, THAT DAY...6/23...BUT NO UNITS RECEIVED...OR ANY EVIDENCE THEY HAVE SHIPPED...HOPING PayPal has received enough 'Dispute Requests' to stop the Company from getting paid thru THEM, any longer...It, also APPEARS they have begun taking orders under the company name of ULTIMA...Same web page 'layout'/product claims...& the BLAUX mass online advertising has 'disappeared'...EVEN same 'real time pop-ups' for every order placed, with person's name/location...I found a BLAUX Facebook Page, tho...OVER FOUR HUNDRED INDIVIDUALS with complaints of having been billed, MONTHS AGO but have not received their orders...OR, REFUNDS REQUESTED FROM BLAUX...&/OR THEIR 'PARENT COMPANY'!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.