Policy update for July 31 2020, Many Questions, Seeking some assistance.

BoloRama
New Community Member

2 main areas of concerns, changes that impact sellers directly, and changes that are happening behind the scenes without much context or additional information being provided. 

Seller concerns, how is paypal going to determine what is being bought with the intent to reseller? Is it safe to assume all ebay related transaction are no longer going to be eligible for paypal disputes moving forward? 

in regards to privacy and the back end, the phrase

• PayPal is updating our data processing terms to better align with the recent requirements of U.S. data protection law.

is being used about a half a dozen times in the policy update, yet I can not find these new laws anywhere, nor can i find any of the changes that are being made formally mentioned. Just that they are being made, does anyone know what these changes are? or a list of the changes that are secretly being made in the background,

Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps, feel free to ask questions below too, i can t seem to find a place discussing these concerns. 

Cheers!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.