Please, i just sign up and i have questions about business paypal accounts

Stoyanov1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello supporters,

My name is Stoyan. I just sign up and i have several question due to the upcoming work because i will have more that one job and more than one individial business site i want to know if one IBAN and one paypal account (the same BILL/IBAN) can be enough for all and what is my paypal account name, what i have to give to the people that i will work, and if is possible to have to have one IBAN/BILL (the same) for personal and bussiness,  what is the difference between them ( what personal account's serving for and the options that provide and the same for bussiness account) And what is recomended in that situation with multiple incomes because i can make more accounts if possible, i can make more bills, but i see that its easy and simple to have one account for all stuffs personal and bussiness, but i am knew to all this and this is questions that i need to know.

Thank you very much, I appriciate everything!

Best regards,

Stoyan

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

soethux
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Stoyanov1,

Thank you for your post! It is typically only permitted to have one Business and one Personal account. Many business owners do keep one Business account for multiple businesses. It would not be possible to separate out the payments, however. The PayPal website in your country invites you to contact PayPal to discuss your business needs. There may be solutions that are specific to your needs and the best thing to do would be to discuss them with a representative to find out.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.