Please help

Rajibrsn
Contributor
Contributor

I am Bangladeshi. I create my PayPal account for online job and earn. But PayPal don't support Bangladesh. So, how can I verified my PayPal. And how I add my Bangladesh phone number ? Please please please help me and say me.......please

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rajibrsn 

You can't use a U.S account in another country, especially one that does not support paypal.

That account is useless to you, you will never be able to verify it or use any funds sent to it.

You should not have opened it in the first place.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rajibrsn 

You can't use a U.S account in another country, especially one that does not support paypal.

That account is useless to you, you will never be able to verify it or use any funds sent to it.

You should not have opened it in the first place.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rajibrsn
Contributor
Contributor
So, what can I do ??? It's very important for me. How I withdrew my earn money on PayPal to cash. Please give me a solution .... Thank you.
Login to Me Too

ArtistMax1
New Community Member
Their is so much crap to try & get through for assistance. STRONG CURRENT ENTERPRISES LTD, have taken my money , & I still haven't received my innersoles
Login to Me Too

StrongCurrent_P
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @ArtistMax1. We're sorry to hear about this. We'd like to help you regarding your concern. Could you send us the order number or transaction number so we can further check on it? Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can straighten things out.

@ArtistMax1 wrote:
Their is so much crap to try & get through for assistance. STRONG CURRENT ENTERPRISES LTD, have taken my money , & I still haven't received my innersoles

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.