Please confirm the identity of users with money-moving privileges

JPL19
New Community Member

... on your account before access is given."

I got this message but have no idea what to do about it.  I have no secondary account users.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi JPL19, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Do you have a Business PayPal account? I would recommend checking if an alias was added to your PayPal account and this is why you have received this notification. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Tinderbox
Contributor
Contributor

I also have this problem, an alert that has been hanging around for months that says "Please confirm the identity of users with money-moving privileges on your account before access is g..." on the summary page, every time I log in. 

Every time I contact customer support about it I am fobbed off, and told there is no problem, bu clearly there is! Also, when first going to the message centre for help, or here in the PayPal community, I am greeted with the name of an ex employee, an old user no longer on the account. Customer support insists this person is no longer on the account, but clearly they are, as their name keeps cropping up.

It is deeply unprofessional. I also just went to generate an invoice and once again this old name cropped up. This person left the company five years ago!

What is the solution please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.