Plead for HELP

papajoe4132
New Community Member

I purchased a Dobro Guitar from a Seller and never got the item. Please read this email I sent to ebay after ther denied my claim for a refund:

TO PAYPAL CUSTOMER RELATIONS:

Paypal closed my claim #61355505 without giving me a chance to respond…

I want to report a case of outright fraud.

If you will take the time to read all the info I provided you will discover that the seller provided you with a BOGUS bit of tracking information, which by the way he never sent to me.

Check the date on the tracking info. It says the item was delivered on 4/1/2020. Now check your records for when I placed the order…. You will see that I didn't even place the order until 4/7/2020.

HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM BEFORE IT WAS PURCHASED.

I never received ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER. IT IS A COMPLETE FRAUD.

NOW WILL YOU PLEASE REFUND MY CARD!

I don’t know how they accomplished this trick, but judging from the comments from others who have been scammed they are expert at it.

Thank You, Papajoe4132

Please someone help me with this matter!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@papajoe4132 

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.