how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shamsparkar 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
Mine looks exactly like that after it says cashout!!
Login to Me Too

crackerjack78
Contributor
Contributor
What Account Do I Give To Get Paid From A Game??
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crackerjack78 

Give your email address that you log on to PayPal with but do research on the game first to see if they pay out.

Games that are big money making, make you watch ads and sometimes pay for a subscriptions are known to be scams. The ones that do pay for real tend to pay modest amounts. Not to make a living with.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

crackerjack78
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, Thanks. There's A Couple Game's That Just Ask For My Email And This One Was Asking For The Account And Email.
Login to Me Too

PansyPepper
Contributor
Contributor
That's what I got asked to. So ignore that game?
Login to Me Too

crackerjack78
Contributor
Contributor

tiffanygaliendo
New Community Member
Do you know the games that pay through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

honakerelvisa15
Contributor
Contributor
I have played at least 10 games produced nr Unity all promised to send your winnings to paypal. I personally gave the developer an Unity my email now they are saying it failed. Which I know is just a big lie but who over see that they must follow thru what they post in or by advertising about theirs games ?
Login to Me Too

MoneeB76
New Community Member
I'm looking for 5-10 people, who have experienced the same issues I've experienced playing the 'Crazy Onet' game. As of right now, 2/23/21 @ 11:52 PST, I've accumulated approximately $4800.00 playing this game: [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]00 (1) $826.43 (1) $846.23 Total: $3824.18 If I don't speak to someone by Friday, I'm contacting a lawyer. I've wasted hours and hours of my time... I've had migraines, stressed over waiting to see if all of this is just a scam. But why? No in-app purchases... so it's not like you took my money and then scammed me outta money I thought I earned. No 'Payment in Pennies', which was a huge indicator that a scam was at work... I flew through the levels (currently at 153)... and only had a few small dollar amounts. I just don't get it. So I'm headed to The Mangoes right now. Somebody's gonna answer for this. And if they don't, I'm filing a class action, claiming fraud, pain and suffering, mental anguish and false advertising. K. Butler
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.