Planning to do Dropshipping and need advice

Dada379
New Community Member

Hello everyone. I've been studying about dropshipping recently and I have tons of questions that I need your help with. I hope someone could help clarify these things for me. 😊 I'm from the Philippines and I'm planning to target the US market.

1) At what point do I need to legalize my business? Legalize meaning register the business, pay taxes, etc. What if I'm only starting out and don't know yet if I will have any sales?

2) Is it required to have a Business Account in paypal to start operating and receiving sales from my shopify store? 

3) If I'm from the Philippines and I'm selling to US market, what are the legal requirements I need to adhere to in US? Or is it enough that I adhere to the legal requirements in the Philippines only? And again, at what point should I think about legalities? Can I operate first without it?

4) If I operate first without the legalities, will I still be able to receive my payments in Paypal? 

5) Can I set up a business account in paypal without a legitimate business yet?  How?

Thank you so much in advance! I hope to hear from the community soon! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.