Phone number for paypal

Rachey71
New Community Member

I'm really looking for a phone number for PayPal. Going through the contact us does not give me that option. Does anyone know PayPal number in Australia

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rachey71

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sandman2
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Rachey71

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Can you please provide the phone number...….I cannot find it at all...Thanking you in anticipation

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sandman2

Not allowed to post phone numbers on here, you can get it in 3 clicks if you follow accurately the info I posted.

Thats if that option is available in your country, but as you haven't said what country you are in can't give any more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sandman2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help...Finally found the number.....website was down for many days and finally managed to lodge a dispute resolution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.