People should seriously consider the lack of safety and protection when using PayPal

temp20200721

After being scammed on paypal and then realizing the screaming headlines of 'buyer protection' is totally not real, I have thought about how dangerous a service such as paypal really is. Consider this:

IF you knew you could never contact a real person without waiting 4-8 hours if lucky (and still have unresolved issues) - would you choose that bank (paypal)?

IF the only 'support' is through a community of other people and an endless loop of questions leading back to resolution center - would you choose that bank (paypal)?

If scammers are linking the banks badges (paypal)  all over their sites and the bank  sides with the scammer readily as long as a UPS tracking number is supplied - would you choose that bank?

If the bank (PayPal) takes weeks to determine a case when American Express or VISA takes 1 day usually - would you choose that bank?

Again I ask why would you use this 'service'? Do yourself a favor and avoid the headache - use real people and real banks that treat you like a real customer.  

I'm glad to be shutting down this paypal account for good - and to think at one time I had my actual checking account along with other credit cards linked to this scammer paradise. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.