Pending money from buyer

Robinettety
New Community Member
Hello, I sold my gaming laptop to someone via craigslist and doing this through PayPal, I got notifications from PayPal saying that the money was taken out of their account and that I won’t get the money until it’s delivered. But it was delivered today and I’m not sure when I’m suppose to get the money. I’ve waited 4-5 days after shipping it spending $260 on shipping.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
The emails you got did they start something like “ Dear Your email address, We are to let you know that the payment made for your item is confirmed and it has been deducted from the buyer's account which will be credited into your account as soon as you provide us with the shipment information.” Or “ You've got new funds!!!” if so then I am afraid you have been scammed, if you did not see a pending payment in your PayPal account then again you have lost your item. I am sorry if that’s the case. Speak to PayPal if you can get someone to pick up the phone, but ultimately not much you can do.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robinettety 

Are the funds SHOWING in your paypal account balance but pending or not showing up at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.