Pending funds

AVirgo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm new to selling on e-bay and have recently just sold an item. I've had the emails to confirm my account, which I have done. It also told me I needed a business account to receive the payment as it was sent by credit card, which I've also done. Then I've had an email to say to click the link to receive the payment which I've also done. But still I don't see any payments pending at all. Not sure now what I need to do. Can anybody help please? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AVirgo

You don't need a business account to accept credit cards, I have been selling on Ebay for 10 years on a personal account and have never been told to upgrade and lots of my buyers use a card to pay.

Can you check this first.....

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then you need to change it DURING the listing process next time you list an item for sale.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AVirgo
Contributor
Contributor
My email address is correct. But no pending transactions showing on PayPal. Is it best I contact paypal direct? Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AVirgo

Well i was going to work through the other possible reasons its happening but if you prefer to contact customer services thats fine, may be a bit of a wait on a Sunday, good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.