Paypal will not give me the option to use my balance as preferred payment method!

pleasehelpme989
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will not give me the option to use my balance as preferred payment method!

I have over $250 in my balance (and about $100 on hold) and when i want to make a purchase anywhere online, It will not allow me to use my paypal balance!

I have a card attatched to the account and it keeps taking payments out of the card. When i try to change preferred payment method - paypal balance will NOT even come up as an option.

When i remove the card and try to make a purchase online - it tells me to add  card!

I really NEE HELP .... i have emailed Paypal back and forth at least 10 times and either they are nutheads  or really uneducated because they cannot fix this problem! They just tell me that when they try to change it for me it does not allow them ... LIKE HOW CAN THEY NOT FIX IT!
They keep telling me to pay with a different method.... I WANT TO USE MY PAYPAL BALANCE!

Maybe someone here can help me.

I cannot change paypal balance to my preferred payment method - it will not come us as an option - i have tried EVERYTHING!
Someone please actually help me!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pleasehelpme989

Sorry can't help because Paypal is country specific.
You haven't added your country to your profile or said what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pleasehelpme989
Contributor
Contributor

I am USA

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.