Paypal to Gcash

BmrJ03
Contributor
Contributor
Im having a problem connecting my gcash to paypal. I don’t know what is the reason i cant link it. Can any one help me?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @BmrJ03,

Hope you are doing fine.

Is there an error message upon trying to link your PayPal to your Gcash? 

I usually suggest to re install the GCash app and try to link you PayPal again by clicking the menu icon> my linked accounts > PayPal. Make sure to type in your correct email address. It should be redirected to PayPal’s login page. Input your PayPal account Username and Password to link your GCash wallet to PayPal.

Your GCash account must be fully verified. And the information of both accounts must match so with your first and last name. Though sometimes there is a technical error, you may consider trying it again after couple of days.

Thanks and keep safe!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @BmrJ03,

Hope you are doing fine.

Is there an error message upon trying to link your PayPal to your Gcash? 

I usually suggest to re install the GCash app and try to link you PayPal again by clicking the menu icon> my linked accounts > PayPal. Make sure to type in your correct email address. It should be redirected to PayPal’s login page. Input your PayPal account Username and Password to link your GCash wallet to PayPal.

Your GCash account must be fully verified. And the information of both accounts must match so with your first and last name. Though sometimes there is a technical error, you may consider trying it again after couple of days.

Thanks and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

April_Canlas
New Community Member
It says that my paypal is not created here in the philippines so i can't link it, is there any way to link my paypal to my Gcash, as i create my paypal in singapore.
Login to Me Too

CassieVelvet
New Community Member
Mine was fully verified and the first name and last name was natched but it still doesnt link. It says that I need to confirm if my credentials matched. I checked it a lot of times and still dont link.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.