Paypal support don't answer me!

tcdk
Contributor
Contributor

I have asked Paypal support a question, and get an standard automated answer everytime, that says this 

"This is an automated response, intended to answer your questions as quickly as possible. If this reply didn't address your questions please reply to this email with the original query and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can."

Since I do not get remotly answer on my question, I reply with my original query as stated, and then I recieve the same automated answer again, and so on.
So I contacted them on facebook, guess what - Automated answers there too. And if I choose to chat with an reprensative, it says "Sorry we do not understand your request" 

I have even posted my question on Paypal's facebook page, and under several of their own posts (where they answer others)

This issue has been going on for around 2 months now. 

I'm located in Greece - Is this normal procedure? Can I contact the main department somewhere? How do I get an answer to my question from Paypal? 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

tcdk
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting better and better. (Still no answer though)

Now I tried to make an formal complaint, but guess what - That dosen't work either! 

What are the huge fees we are paying, used for? Put in a piñata on daily basis, and the two employees left, can have fun with it? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tcdk

If you are located in Greece then why do you have a Danish paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tcdk
Contributor
Contributor
I moved.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tcdk

Not sure what the question is that you want to ask customer services but the answer may be that 'you moved'.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tcdk
Contributor
Contributor
Are you just answering to be a smart **bleep**?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tcdk

Why? If the question you were going to ask paypal customer services involved problems with your paypal account then the answer may well have been that you moved and were using it in another country.

But no problem was just trying to help, good luck with your problem, I will leave you to it Mr Rude.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.