Paypal service

Ivanshucc
Contributor
Contributor
What is the email of your costomare service? I was sending phone to a women in nigeria and she was paying me from paypal but im afraid cos is mby a scam they using this emails for transictions and im not sure becouse i send expencive phone and i dont want to send it and i dont get the money. Plus i get this massage from paypal(email) wittch im not sure is real and it say : We want you to know that we have received the tracking number of the item shipped and we have transferred it to our shipment verification department for verification.Please be informed that we are still on our verification procedure on the tracking number.Please be advice that your account will be credited with the total sum of 9250.00 NOK as soon as Package has been sent out of origin country(Norway) be inform that you will receive a confirmation message from us as soon as the verification as been completed notifying you that your account has been successfully credited . Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ivanshucc 

SCAM.

They encourage you to accept a 'direct' Paypal payment and may ask you to send the item internationally.
No funds or activity of the transaction shows in your Paypal account and any emails 'may' go into your junk or spam folders.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't because they don't actually have a Paypal account and have no intention of paying you.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.
They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ivanshucc
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the advice mate im going to go in the police tommorow becouse thay were sending this uppsetting massages mensoing FBI and paypal security team. I hope the police find them becouse they are scaming from Finn.no witch need to be secure place and kind people for seling and buying stuff. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ivanshucc 

I wouldn't bother the police, this scam is all over this forum on a daily basis and the internet and has been for about 12 years +.

The scammers use anonymous or hijacked email addresses and work from internet cafes somewhere in Africa !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.