Paypal refuse to refund commissions to customers

ThailandAmulets
Contributor
Contributor

During a 2500$ refund to a good customer - Paypal now keeps their 113$ commission and refuses to refund their part of the returned order.  Bye Paypal

I removed Paypal from my payment methods due to the fact that i noticed during a 2500$ refund to a good customer, that Paypal now keeps their 113$ commission and resues to refund their part of the returned order. 

This is downright theft, has made my customers angry, and as a result i have not only removed paypal as a payment method from my online shops, but am also creating a campaign online to raise awareness, and have stated the following on my websites;

"UPDATE!!! We now no longer accept Paypal payments, because they are keeping their commissions even on refunds to customers! A refund of 2000$ leaves paypal stealing 113$ commission, which they refuse to give back when we refund a customer. So only Western Union and Bank Wire Transfer available now. We choose to BOYCOTT PAYPAL for dishonest practices."unfairness, which damages our business image, and angers our customers when they do not receive a full re4fund. Paypal makes a good 500-800$ a month from me in commissions. Not anymore, because Paypal has gone fraudulent as a credit card chargeback thief.

Bye bye Paypal. We do not accept this kind of outright theft and greed and unethical practices.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.