Paypal "noticing suspicious activity"

Khoomn
New Community Member

So every time I log into paypal it says it notices suspicious activity, ive tried calling them and dming their support twitter and no one has helped. I just started getting this last night and still today. I now have to change my password every time I want to log into my paypal because they "Notice suspicious activity on my account" and they want me to change my password. Well I did, this is the third time I've done this and they say the same thing. They allow me to use the mobile app no problem, but it won't work on any browser. Can anyone help me with why they are saying this? I tried to use the "send me a text message" last night but every time i put in the code they sent me, it brought me to a blank screen with nothing on it, now they won't even give me the option to do that and when I ask them to call me, they say that the number isnt registered to me, my own phone number "isnt registered to me." can anyone help me resolve this problem with logging into my account?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.