Paypal found in favour of seller, item delivered to address in another country

whateverandever
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ever had this issue?  

I ordered an item back in January, and the seller didn't even bother to ship it until I opened a case 3 months later.  They then provided a USPS tracking number for the item.  I live in Melbourne Australia, and the address on my order clearly states it was to be shipped to my address in Australia.  This tracking number showed that the item was delivered in Seattle WA.  As the item was shown as delivered, Paypal have just informed me that they we "unable to find in my favour" and encouraged me to contact the seller to pursue it further.  I don't understand how this could have been found in favour of the seller when the order - paid for on paypal - clearly shows an Australian delivery address, but then item has been sent to Seattle for some reason.  How am I supposed to "contact the seller to pursue it further" when they have ignored every email I sent over the first three months of the order.  I'm really upset as it seems that despite me doing the right thing any paying for the item months ago via paypal, the seller can just provide any old shipping number, and paypal will find in the sellers favour.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.