New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
I have tried 3 times to contact Paypal using the 'Email us' option in the message center on my account but none of my emails have been replied to. Please tell me what the actual email is to email Paypal direct from my outlook.com account as the 'Email us' section isn't working.
I don't want to call. I don't have the time. Please just supply the email so I can get in contact.
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).