Paypal does not reply to email

fchong
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent 3 email regarding my account and till today there is no reply. 

You need document to prove my company address and I submitted a government issued documents but you still do not accept it. We are a sub tenant in that address and henceforth does not have any document and bills under our company name.

If you cannot verify it we ask to change our account to personal so I can continue to use it.

Also what is the phone number I can use to called them. Really so difficult or is Paypal services declining like s**t

Can someone tell me how to reach them.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fchong 

Paypal are probably inundated with emails because if someone does not get a quick reply they email again and again.

So x3 by every person messaging and that is 3 agents tied up with the same query for 1 person and some folks are emailing up to 20 times so no wonder paypal are taking ages to reply.

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one. 

Phones are not up and running (or very rarely) due to covid so, 
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fchong
Contributor
Contributor

they deleted all my messages. My account still haven;t changed to personal. Real frustrating working with paypal now. I still got money there. If I close my account, how do i get back my money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.