Paypal account and bank issue

estelnasr
New Community Member

Hello, Please we have the following questions: - Can I move my personal PayPal account under the name of Estel Nasr from Dubai to Lebanon? - What is the limit for personal account (in terms of number of transactions and amount)? - Can we keep the money in the paypal account? And if yes for how long? And what is the limit in case there is any, for the personal Paypal account? - Will the local bank account linked to Paypal would know that we are receiving money through Paypal (even if the money stays in Paypal aacount)? Thank you in advance Best regards, Estel <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@estelnasr 

Paypal is not supported in the Lebanon so can't be used there as its against paypal rules to try and use another countries paypal account.

You can make as many transactions as you want but will have limits until your account is verified (info in your countries FAQ). 

You can send up to $60,000, but may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)

Whether you can keep funds in your balance or its auto withdrawn is dependent on which country you are in.

I doubt your bank will know how much is in your paypal account !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.