Paypal Message center ignoring me

powerdofc
Contributor
Contributor

I have been ignored by paypal message center for the past 4 days. No one is replying...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@powerdofc 

You should get a reply eventually, they probably are not ignoring you just not got around to your turn in the queue yet.

Trouble is phones are inaccessible at the moment so paypal only really have the message option, BUT if folks are impatient they message again and again so you could have 6 agents dealing with the same x1 user who messaged 6 times. Thus delaying further replies to other users.

Times that by everyone and they are inundated with messages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@powerdofc 

You should get a reply eventually, they probably are not ignoring you just not got around to your turn in the queue yet.

Trouble is phones are inaccessible at the moment so paypal only really have the message option, BUT if folks are impatient they message again and again so you could have 6 agents dealing with the same x1 user who messaged 6 times. Thus delaying further replies to other users.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

valentinos73
Contributor
Contributor

It's been over 10 days and I send messages everyday that no one responds, their employees working from home don't give a you know what.

BUT THEY STILL RAKING THE FEES!!!

10 DAYS NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

valentinos73
Contributor
Contributor

They should do the job they are getting paid for and stop blaming the virus. PayPal customer service is simply garbage!!!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@valentinos73 

And you are another one doing as per below making things worse.........

BUT if folks are impatient they message again and again so you could have 6 agents dealing with the same x1 user who messaged 6 times. Thus delaying further replies to other users.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jwave
New Community Member

It has been 22 days since I first contacted them, now my account is frozen..  and they are still not responding. Terrible service. I have contacted them 4 times and nothing...  nada.. zip.. kaput....   

Login to Me Too

MessyEric
New Community Member

But I've msged 3x and it isn't even showing.   BEFORE that, there were 2 sets of exchange.  I keep trying to explain the problem and I keep getting back out of the box replies.  I get COVID but this is computer based.  People work from home.  I just don't get it.

Login to Me Too

spiloton
New Community Member

me too.its so hard to get in touch to paypal message center. such a poor customer service

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.