Paypal Marketplace with pre approval

drzimtimiesto
Contributor
Contributor

I found Paypal marketplace ideal solution for my business. The way that you can collect only specified fee and not being involved in transaction from seller to buyer is perfect. But the problem is, that every time buyer has to do a checkout process when he buys something. That is a big problem, because there will be a lot of transactions, and possibility that other person would use that account, which does not know the credentials. So I can't use marketplace for only this reason.

I found out about adaptive payments, and that there is a pre approval option. I wonder whether same is possible for Paypal Marketplace too? If not, maybe there is a other alternative that can fill my needs?

I know that adaptive payments would be totally fine option too, that I can just set two receivers, one is the seller, and another would be my Paypal business account, but the problem is, that then I would be in charge for  solving refunds and disputes, and in Paypal Marketplace, it is possible to leave this risk for seller only. Am I right about this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.