New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
Trying to use this is infuriating. You cannot easily get access to an advisor. It asked me if I was using a telephone number associated with my account, yes I was. I typed one digit incorrectly when asked for some digits associated with an account, but there is no way of retyping it. There seems to be no way of lodging a formal complaint by email, and this is just the difficulty I've had getting in touch - the original issue is still not dealt with, but I am expecting a call on my landline about that.
I could seriously tear my hair out. Paypal are doing everything to avoid contact with their customers.
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.