Paypal Customer Service

mrsgaius
New Community Member

Trying to use this is infuriating. You cannot easily get access to an advisor. It asked me if I was using a telephone number associated with my account, yes I was. I typed one digit incorrectly when asked for some digits associated with an account, but there is no way of retyping it. There seems to be no way of lodging a formal complaint by email, and this is just the difficulty I've had getting in touch - the original issue is still not dealt with, but I am expecting a call on my landline about that.

I could seriously tear my hair out. Paypal are doing everything to avoid contact with their customers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrsgaius

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.