Paypal CC card Question

Perlsyntax
Contributor
Contributor

I can link a CC card to  my paypal acc and does it matter if i only use paypal personal for freelance like  for fiver or upwork?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Perlsyntax
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I seen in my payapl personal I can get pay without use a cc card is this true?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

What works better for using your PayPal Account is to link and confirm both a bank account and credit card - although not a mandatory requirement, doing so removes the account limits and reduces holds and reviews when receiving money.   You can certainly use the account without linking those items however, there are limits on both sending and withdrawing funds.   As for having a Personal Account for receiving funds for doing work - it's OK to do that.  Down the road, should business pick up and the amount of money and the frequency of the payments you're getting really increases, PayPal may prompt you to upgrade your Personal Account to a Business Account.

Login to Me Too

Perlsyntax
Contributor
Contributor

So I can use the payapl.me and  credit card it will work if I understand right?I plan to use the personal PayPal with freelance Fiver.I just new to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Perlsyntax

Whether you can add a bank account is dependent on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Perlsyntax
Contributor
Contributor

I from the usa.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Perlsyntax

Yes its ok if you just add a c.c.

BUT to withdraw any funds from your paypal balance you need to withdraw to a bank account or debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Perlsyntax
Contributor
Contributor
I read you can get check in the mail this true?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Perlsyntax

Yep in the U.S you can request one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Perlsyntax
Contributor
Contributor
Is that paypal check in the settings?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.