Payments

Melissaahad
Contributor
Contributor

If you send $ in exchange for tickets how can you be sure you receive them? Is there a no fee way to send $?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Melissaahad 

If you send money in a "no fee" way for the recipient, you won't have purchase protection and the recipient won't be obligated to deliver goods or service and disappear, if not send fake tickets. That's how scammers scam you with PayPal. And if you ask me, you're dealing with a tix scammer.

Always pay as goods and services option when making a purchase for goods and services. The recipient of the funds is charged a PayPal fee, too bad so sad for them if you can call them out in case they do send some fake tix.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Melissaahad 

If you send money in a "no fee" way for the recipient, you won't have purchase protection and the recipient won't be obligated to deliver goods or service and disappear, if not send fake tickets. That's how scammers scam you with PayPal. And if you ask me, you're dealing with a tix scammer.

Always pay as goods and services option when making a purchase for goods and services. The recipient of the funds is charged a PayPal fee, too bad so sad for them if you can call them out in case they do send some fake tix.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Melissaahad
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for this information. It helped keep us from being scammed!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.